Old August 8th 13, 04:16 AM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Is Mike Andaman finally dead?

"Miguel" wrote in message ...

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 02:34:09 -0700 (PDT), Blackblade
wrote:

Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]

When an attack borders on being terminally stupid, then you
are going to get what you deserve. It is part of My Greatness!

So, you simply want to justify ad-hominem. Fine, interesting definition of "My Greatness". Looks to me like "My inability to argue points convincingly which means I will attack the messenger instead".

It is a term used in attempt to define oneself as more important then

one actually is/are.

Mountain bikers who ride their bikes on hiking trails are guilty of criminal trespass. That makes them the scum of the earth. I like to call them as I see them.
[...]

“It is mainly older people who are dying of heart disease.” – Ed
Dolan

Great example of circular logic Ed. You simply restate your assertion. Did you bother to go to the World Health Organisation website to actually check the data ? I guess not. Risk of death from heart disease has risen, in the developed world, in the last ten years in the 25-44 and 45-54 age sectors. Your assertion is REFUTED.

To research the WHO will likely destroy his assertion and then where

would he be?

How about researching your brain to see if you have one?

“It is mainly older people who are dying of heart disease.” – Ed Dolan

The mark of Cain is upon you. “Hey, I want to do what I want
to do.” You are a childish boob who only knows the language of force. Mr.
Vandeman and I are working on that. We will get all you kiddies banned from our
sacred hiking trails sooner or later. It is just a matter of time.

Childish Ed. For a stated atheist you employ quite a lot of religious absolutism to your rhetoric.

You must be wrong Sir. How can an atheist become a saint as he loudly

proclaims himself to be.

It is indeed a deep study. Only a Great Saint like Me can be an atheist. That way I can argue with secularist nincompoops like you without being subject to your liberal bigotry.
[...]

And I have stated previously again and again that a public
resource must must be managed intelligently, not stupidly for the likes of you
and your ilk. What you are doing is nothing short of vandalism, physical and
mental, to a scarce and precious resource. There is no requirement that
everything must be shared. Are you just pretending to be stupid or is it for
real?

You have stated it, and I've refuted it, again and again. Your argument comes down to "I don't like it" and you seem to believe that this justifies your position. You've thrown loads of assertions but, when challenged, you can't back them up which might, if you think about it, cause you to rethink the assertions;

I think he has a very valid point there. Howsoever to be fair it would

appear that those who profess to be the overlords of the trails and
deny their use to the public should be too proud to accept public
money for their "private property" and be prepared to provide any and
all financial support for the maintenance and construction of said
trails.

The cost of trail building and maintenance does not amount to a hill of beans. But still I am glad someone is concerned about how public money is spent.
[...]

Oh, I'm being selfish am I ? I'm the one who readily conceded that some trails shouldn't be shared. You're the one who's asserting that all hiking trails are for your exclusive use. Your greatness is definitely slipping Ed ... go get some facts to backup your assertions and I might listen again ... but, right now, I'm about done with you.

Maybe Miguel can make some new points. Your points are just too absurd for any more words.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great