Old September 22nd 04, 05:41 PM
Mark Jones

"Muttley" wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 00:38:56 GMT, "Mark Jones"
wrote:

"Zoot Katz" wrote in message
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:33:50 GMT,
. net,
"Mark Jones" wrote:

I don't need to slow down because I do not speed in
residential areas.

No, you need to slow down so you don't damage your car

Then you won't _need_ to whine.

I am not whining and I do not need to slow down when I am not
speeding in the first place. Speed bumps that are excessively
high are not a good thing, no matter how you try to spin it.

Poorly designed speed bumps in shopping center parking lots
are my main complaint, not the ones that you find on residential
streets. I avoid these shopping centers even when I am in my
truck as I do not like the rough ride over these things.