Old April 26th 05, 09:33 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:17:49 GMT, (Bill Z.)
wrote:

Junk article - it quotes a well-known usenet anti-helmet character
who's had an axe to grind for at least a decade, and I presume that
is the major source the author used.

In your haste to shoot the messenger you appear to have forgotten to
read the article. Only one paragraph is a quote from Avery, who did
nothing other than send out a press release.

The article describes a paper published this month in Accident
Analysis and Prevention:
http://tinyurl.com/ajtgm. Both Avery and I
have read it in full. I wonder if you have?

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at CHS, Puget Sound