Old December 21st 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Diablo Scott

Default campagnolo victory or triomphe ?

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
mariusz wrote:
hi there,
I have just bought this bike for 169 $.
http://www.allegro.pl/item152091129_bianchi.html
I`m just wondering which campagnolo group is in that bike.
My guess - campagnolo victory from 1987 -1988 ? (except rear deralileur
- shimano 600)

Tough to say which group it is since both were almost identical.
Columbus chro-mo steel butted tubing. If it were SL, the sticker would
have been blue. Nice find for $169..it'll work well, for a long
tome...Just get a period RD, so that the bike isn't sullied by the one
that's one there...

Definitely a Victory or Triomphe crank but definitely not the shifters
and I don't think the brake levers either.