Old September 23rd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

Default Imagine that-Contador and Armstrong

On Sep 23, 8:36*am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/8352...-to-ride-with-...

No surprise there, samo for Levi..Kloden too?

I think the explanation of the difference between Contador's comments
on 9/10 and 9/21 lie in his recent acceptance of the notion that
Armstrong really is "in it to win it". Perhaps Contador meant what he
said on 9/10, and just didn't believe that Armstrong had any
intentions - or at least capability - of coming back to win another
TdF.

As far as Leipheimer is concerned, Contador is just being a little
bitch. I saw Leipheimer pulling for Contador, never the other way
around. Leipheimer had the right to give it his all in the TT, but,
again, I never saw him trying to take time out of Contador's lead
anywhere else.