Old September 23rd 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

Default Imagine that-Contador and Armstrong

LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 23, 8:36 am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/8352...-to-ride-with-...

No surprise there, samo for Levi..Kloden too?

I think the explanation of the difference between Contador's comments
on 9/10 and 9/21 lie in his recent acceptance of the notion that
Armstrong really is "in it to win it". Perhaps Contador meant what he
said on 9/10, and just didn't believe that Armstrong had any
intentions - or at least capability - of coming back to win another
TdF.

As far as Leipheimer is concerned, Contador is just being a little
bitch. I saw Leipheimer pulling for Contador, never the other way
around. Leipheimer had the right to give it his all in the TT, but,
again, I never saw him trying to take time out of Contador's lead
anywhere else.

Yeah, I'm sure you watched all 40 hours of racing. Levi was trying to
win it himself and everything he says is just a ploy.

If Lance comes to Astana, he will be water boy once again - just like he
was back on Postal.

No more TV commercials for him and wifey.

Magilla