Old February 24th 19, 09:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

Default Saddles

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 06:42:50 -0800 (PST)
Simon Jester wrote:

I use a Womens saddle Selle Brookland. Wide rear, short nose lightly
padded leather. Sadly no longer availabe and the rails are weak.
I am always on the lookout for replacements if anybody has one.

That's Selle Italia Brooklands.

WTB made/make some good saddles including some female-specific off-road
models that might suit you, such as the "Speed She". I've had a couple
of their other models cheap from eBay and got on well, although my
favourite at the moment is a Charge Spoon - the Charge Ladle might suit
you too. Saddle fit is such a personal (and variable, depending on
your current state of fitness) thing though, that all you can really do
is try some and see - it's always a pain when they stop making a
favourite product, and in this case can be literally painful.