Old December 29th 18, 05:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default AG: Storing bottles

On 12/29/2018 9:22 AM, Joy Beeson wrote:
On Fri, 28 Dec 2018 20:59:29 -0500, Joy Beeson
wrote:

after I packed the bike for tomorrow's
dump tour

While I was putting my socks on, an ambulance crew radioed (egad, I
don't think that word *has* a spelling!) the hospital that they were
bringing in a cyclist who had slipped on the ice.

My wife and I took a longish walk around town yesterday. She almost fell
when we walked across a wood decked pedestrian/bicycle bridge. The wet
wood is just as slippery as ice. So are the layers of wet, rotting
leaves at the edges of many streets.

--
- Frank Krygowski