Old April 12th 12, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason[_4_]

Default The Shed Thread

On Apr 11, 10:20*pm, Bertie Wooster wrote:
As some of you may recall, I have discovered an 8 metre by 4 metre
patio under a heap of soil and compost at the end of my garden. The
patio is now clear.

I intend to use the patio to build a log cabin and garden store.http://www.elbecgardenbuildings.co.u...ts/extras/Leyg...

Mad Dave doesn't believe I can do it - but given the quality of his
decking I have no confidence in his judgement.

The log cabin is now ordered, and I expect delivery in a couple of
weeks. But today I took the first step in the cabin's construction. I
picked up 15 breize blocks to lay the cabin's bearers on, and
positioned them roughly.

Here are a couple of before and after shots.http://www.britishschoolofcycling.co...photos/shed/01

I'll keep updating as the cabin's construction progresses.

Good work, Bertie.
Do keep us updated - here is the latest on our pond project.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/fishpond.htm

--
Simon Mason