Old November 12th 12, 12:01 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Death Threat from a Typical Mountain Biker

On Monday, November 12, 2012 1:48:50 AM UTC-8, Blackblade wrote:
You make no sense. Threatening homicide is against the law. Why is that so hard for you to admit??? Because a mountain biker did it? That's dishonest.

No, you're dishonest. You have known, from the very first post, that there was no credible threat to your life. If it were otherwise you would be down at the police station reporting it. Grow up !

"In the other thread" is not specific enough to know what you are talking about, as you well know.

Indeed, "the other thread" is not that specific ... which is precisely why I provided a link. Do you have trouble reading these days ? Here it is again ... https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....M/nYQ7Q36X8akJ

Liar. You now stoop to pure fantasy. NO judge or jury can be accurate, since they really don't know the facts. But you (and everyone else) already knew that, liar.

Where is the lie Mike ?

Right in front of your eyes, of course: "you don't believe in juries .... unless they produce the result you want". You are so used to lying and thinking that you are telling the truth, that you don't even know what a lie is -- like ALL mountain bikers.

You really are losing it. You're contradicting yourself in one post. Do you actually bother to read what you're writing ? You state "NO judge or jury can be accurate" and then, when I point out that, clearly, you don't believe in juries you accuse me of lying ! I think some remedial study in logic is required.

You conveniently removed the lie. Here it is again: "you don't believe in juries ... unless they produce the result you want". Try to be honest, liar!!!!!

BS. You think that fabricating stuff is okay. It's not. It's a waste of time talking to an incorrigible LIAR like you. Goodbye.

I've fabricated nothing ... just pointed out the import of what you've said and dissected your asinine attempts at logic.

Re-read your fabrication, LIAR (=mountain biker).