Old June 7th 08, 11:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

Default Where would you rate this unicycle

kington99 wrote:
do you mean this model, or this particular unicycle? i can't imagine
there are 10 models of street unicycle, so top ten. If you mean that
precise one, then I guess UDC has probably sold atleast a hundred of
them, let alone other models from Kh or Koxx, so somewhere in the top
several hundred.

obvisoly not that unicycle right there, but that unicycle right there,
if that makes sence,

that model is wat i mean

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there