Old November 3rd 13, 09:42 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Andrew Chaplin

Default 2012 Trek Rumblefish Pro

wrote in
:

This bike is basically brand new. I bought this bike for $4500.00 and I
am selling it for $3000. I am open to reasonable offers.

I bought this beauty with the intentions to ride all of the time. Up
until this purchase, I was on my hard tail 4-7 times a week. Then life
hit me and I just do not have the time. The bike was purchased New
Years of 2012 from a great shop in Montclair, NJ (Montclair Bikery).
The shop has done all of the services. It is now a 2x10 with a shop
installed bash ring. Please see the list of other additions I have
made. The bike was NEVER CRASHED. It has MINIMUM HOURS on it.

I will ship anywhere in the world as long as you pay for the shipping
up front.

You can see from the pictures,

What picures? Was there a link?

there was little to know
usage. See the pedals, gears, front fox fork. Any questions, please let
me know. I would prefer her to go to a good home. Or at least a lies
about a good home and rides hard!

2012 Rumblefish Pro Model (Large)
Fizik Aliante Seat (green)
Answer Protaper DH bars
ODI Rogue Lock on grips
Thomson Stem 100mm w/ 10° rise (inverted)
Thomson Elite Seat Post
DMR Vault platform Pedals (Not included)
Stans No Tube set up
Raceface Bash Guard (2x10 Set up)
Push Industries rear shock volume reducer installed 9/28/13. Better
ride for heavier riders.

--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO