Old February 7th 18, 03:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 2/6/2018 8:48 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:

Notice that his version:
https://www.amazon.com/Tenergy-Li-ion-2200mAh-Rechargeable-Battery/dp/B002Y2LJW0/
is series connected, but claims only 2200ma-hr. Kinda looks like the
same cells, but wired differently. Looks like the one you purchased
might be lying about the battery capacity. You'll find out soon
enough if the battery is discharged faster than expected.

Tenergy has several different 18650 cells at different capacities.

I guess I should have gotten these 9800maH 18650 cells:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/8-pcs-Universal-18650-3-7V-9800-mAh-Rechargeable-Lithium-Batteries-Tip-Main-Batery-Cell-For-Flashlight-Torch-Camera/866646151.
9800mAH and only $1 each. But I'm waiting for the new 10,000 mAH cells.