Old December 22nd 13, 03:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default Humorous Bicycle Safety Quiz

"John B." wrote in message ...

On Sat, 21 Dec 2013 13:50:26 -0600, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

John B. is the main nut case residing on this newsgroup. He thinks name calling is posting content. I don’t believe he has ever posted any content to this newsgroup. And he is a **** poor name caller to boot.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great

I see that your mania has become defensive. MAMA, the boys are calling

me names! What is next? You will lay on the floor and hold your
breath?

Facing reality and recognizing your own faults is certainly

difficult, but cheer up Eddie, recognizing your own faults and
fallacies is the first step on the road to recovery and becoming a
productive member of society.

You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock.
You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish
foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless
crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You
cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry ****head cockup pratting
naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted
fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great