Old October 21st 17, 05:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Frank Krygowski[_4_]

Default Build it and they won't come

On 10/21/2017 10:58 AM, wrote:
On Friday, October 20, 2017 at 1:03:22 PM UTC-7, Frank Krygowski wrote:

And for your subtext, which seems to be "nothing can be done," there's
this:
https://www.theonion.com/no-way-to-p...s-r-1819578287

Are Americans really that stupid?

Tell you what Frank - move to Australia where the laws so obviously agree with your idfiology.

:-) If I were to move to another country, I'd probably move to tropical
Canada. I like their "idfiology", and Canada's a lot closer than Australia.

Hand grenades aren't illegal because they're hand grenades but because they are a form of bomb. Fully automatic weapons aren't illegal in most states because they are fully automatic but because they would put weapons in the hands of people that could outgun the police forces.

Wait - you mean there are laws like that? And they pretty much work?
Wow, what a revelation!

Now, how can we use that insight regarding other guns? Might there be
another country whose "idfiology" we can copy?

--
- Frank Krygowski