Old July 25th 03, 12:44 AM
Luigi de Guzman

Default Thoughts on Cinelli Super Corsa??

"F1" wrote in message k.net...
A bit off topic, but why do you want steel? I'm fairly new to biking and
just wondering why anyone would want anything BUT a good aluminum or carbon
frame, price not withstanding?

because the bike in question looks great.

(If you're not interested in The Ultimate in Performance--or indeed,
as in my case, you are utterly incapable of any Performance
whatsoever--than you're looking for the bike you can ride comfortably,
know will last forever, and gratifies your eye as much as the rest of
your body when you ride. )

(I, however, can't afford nice frames like that, so.)

Because the OP might remember the racing heroes of his youth riding
similar frames.

Because modern frames look too garish....

Because riding is prior to and more imporant than even racing

Because...just because.

-Luigi