Old August 10th 19, 08:56 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Have you seen this yellow bike?

On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 11:07:28 PM UTC-7, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 7 Aug 2019 16:16:35 -0700 (PDT), Tom Kunich
wrote:
On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 12:47:08 PM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
On 8/7/2019 2:28 PM, Tom Kunich wrote:
On Tuesday, August 6, 2019 at 6:45:58 AM UTC-7, AMuzi wrote:
https://wbbm780.radio.com/park-manor...obbery-suspect

I would have to say that the police can't be very effective if he
can pull off an armed robbery and get away on a bicycle.

Robbery? pffft. They're otherwise engaged:
https://thecrimereport.org/2018/09/2...in-in-chicago/

What bothers me the most about this is that people are becoming
criminals purely in the weight that NOTHING is going to happen to them
for doing so. What are they now doing in the bay area They are
closing down the juvenile detention centers and putting those often
young kids into jail with hardened criminals.

This is to do what? Save money or to manufacture more criminals?

There isn't ANYTHING in California that works correctly any more.
Portland and Seattle are as bad. While on the ride with the group
yesterday I mentioned that I had built a touring bike to use for going
to the grocery store. One of the group told the story of how he was
doing that. He got to the store and the bike rack was full so he
locked up his bike outside of the rack. In Castro Valley mind you -
one of the better neighborhoods - while he was in the store a couple
of illegals drove up with a pickup truck and threw the bike in and
drove off.

But according to the leftists we should have open borders so that the
Hispanic gangs can steal all they want and taken it south of the
border and sell it off. Then then just drive back over on any number
of unchecked roads.

Mark Levine said something VERY interesting. He asked us if we knew
why the lame stream media were so strongly to the left. The for FIVE
minutes he repeated the names of media people who had been hired into
cabinet level positions and he said he could have gone on for another
hour.

So do you want to know why the media is so left biased? BECAUSE THEY
WERE BOUGHT OFF EARLY AND EXPENSIVELY.

You want to have your country back - make it illegal for any media
official at any grade to become a member of the government at any
grade.

Steve Bannon, anyone?

Tell us Tim - have you looked into any of this? Or are you just taking the position that anything that sounds unlikely must be?