Old February 1st 14, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...

Well, as you have already in this thread caught yourself out by not

bothering to read the report that YOU cited .. I rest my case :-)

Edward Dolan wrote:

I read the pertinent parts. Only idiots read entire reports
that are beside the issue.

And how, do tell me, are you going to figure out what is pertinent unless you bother to read it ? I would have thought that was obvious.

It's very clear that all you did was skim read to the parts that you thought supported your argument and ignored the rest ... blissfully unaware that the report, overall, doesn't support your positions at all.

Is both funny and rather pathetic at the same time.

Mountain biking ranked low on the list compared to hiking in terms of popularity. That is all I was interested in.

You remind me of a bulldog that gets hold of some little thing, however irrelevant, and then wants to hang onto it forever. Notice how I move on, never stumbling over stuff that doesn’t matter.

Where are we right now on this thread? I am proving that mountain biking is not as popular as you think it is and it is also far more dangerous then you think it is. That is the subject of this thread – the so-called “joys & pleasures”, or is satire wasted on you?

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great