Old December 7th 08, 07:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Quote of the day (from non-riders)

boisei;1144441 wrote:
Winter has settled in here in the Pacific Northwest. The
fair-weatherers have put their cycles away until sunnier days and only
the hardy and determined are out commuting on their cycles. And then
there's me, the lone nut on my route on a unicycle. I do hear about
another one or two in town, and of course my riding partner does his
commute too.

Anyways, one cyclist summed up the general response I get lately as I
continue out on the cycle thoroughfares:

"Rock on!"

I'm still commuting daily too! not quite as far as you but still. That
is the general response. I got some angry looks as I passed some bike
commuters and beat them off the lights on my way to school a day or so
ago though haha

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'