Old January 13th 09, 06:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lillestrøm_uni

Default Training journal while learning to unicycle

Still 91 kgs, but I think the needle was a little on the low side today,
as opposed to yesterday when I probably rounded a little bit down. I
only read off my weight in whole kgs since the scale is analog and the
scale is not that accurate.

But I'd like to think that my first half kg is gone already - when
I've taken this diet before I've lost around half a kg per day (first
time in September 2006 it was 3-4 kgs in 8-10 days, second time in May
2008 it was 10-12 kgs in 24-25 days).

All right, off to work...

--
lillestrøm_uni

My 'training journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...php?p=1025788).
My todo list (augustdreamt™): -Assisted mount-ride-idle- / -Ride- /
-PD- / -Turn- / -Uphill/Downhill- / Idle / Hops / -Curbs- / -Uneven
ground- / Mount / Rolling mount / Jump mount