Old January 14th 09, 08:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lillestrøm_uni

Default Training journal while learning to unicycle

90 kgs today, or even a little under :-)

I slept for almost 11 hours, so I probably lost a lot of water during
the night. But still, it seems like I am on track for the 0,5 kg per day
weight loss. Feeling fine, haven't really been hungry and at a long
meeting at work yesterday I was the one who kept a clear head since my
blood sugar level is constant with this diet, while for the others it
went down after breakfast and then up again after lunch, then down again
before dinner. This is also how I feel on regular days - so it is really
important to eat more often (or use this diet) to stay alert all day.

PS: I also dreamt about eating a big meal tonight... hehe

--
lillestrøm_uni

My 'training journal'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho...php?p=1025788).
My todo list (augustdreamt™): -Assisted mount-ride-idle- / -Ride- /
-PD- / -Turn- / -Uphill/Downhill- / Idle / Hops / -Curbs- / -Uneven
ground- / Mount / Rolling mount / Jump mount