Old June 19th 09, 11:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Kristian M Zoerhoff

Default Bicycle Shirt question .. kinda dumb but ..::

On 2009-06-19, Clyde Henpecker wrote:
I love cycling, always have. I do not love bicycling shirts, never have.

The clingy feeling ... can't stand it ..

What I do like is the new fabrics that wick away moisture..

Figured I'd ask if any of you have a cycling shirt recommendation ..

What I'd like :: a cycling shirt with the free, loose, cut of a good old T
shirt.
I really don't care about fancy, or color.. solid ugly is ok.

Can ya steer me in the right direction ?

The C9 tees at Target are pretty nice; I have them in a nice array of
jaunty colors for cycling. I also have some Duofold shirts from Campmor
that are a touch thicker, but wick quite well.

--

Kristian Zoerhoff