Old November 13th 03, 12:12 AM
David Kerber

Default Profile Design "swift shift" and shift adapter

In article ,
says...
I posted this in r.b.misc and never got a response, so I'm trying in
.tech:

Has anybody tried the Profile Design "Swift Shift" and/or their shift
adapter product with their aerobars? If so, how well does it work?
Does the adapter work reasonably well (it's intended to allow you to use
both a downtube shifter on the aerobar and your integrated shifter on
the regular bars)?

Also, how much does the adapter cost? My LBS doesn't carry them and I
can't find it online either. I did find the Swift Shift for $40.

I'm not getting much response here; nobody has any experience with the
STI shift adapter?

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!