Old December 9th 08, 04:18 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

Default Sheep Poop Sickens Mountain Bikers; Mountain Bikers Sicken Everyone Else

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 19:05:13 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
(I spent the previous 8 years fighting auto dependence and road
construction.)

Hasn't it been more than 8 years on this one by now?

No. Look up the definition of "previous", idiot.

-Beej

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande