Old August 13th 19, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Cyclist on wrong side of the road

On 12/08/2019 23:43, JNugent wrote:
On 12/08/2019 20:43, TMS320 wrote:

I then asked why anybody needed to be bothered about such a scenario.
Given the lack of response, apart from the usual one of Pounder going
back to the playground and you misunderstanding th question, I take it
that it isn't perceived to be an issue so we can put it to bed.

I have misunderstood no question,
though I treated one of yours as
irrelevant and not worthy of dignifying with an answer.

well, that answered my question in a round about way.

You, OTOH, show signs of not understanding - or accepting - that using
the RHS of the road in the face of oncoming traffic is an offence.

Of course, if it were an Audi driver doing it, that would be Completely
Different [TM].

I expect some people take their driving test in an Audi... But if you
were to meet an Audi coming towards you on a left hand bend, the Laws of
Physics will definitely make the outcome Completely Different [TM].