Old May 14th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default BUC 13. post your videos and pictures here

hey

just back from BUC, hopefully everyone will have lots of videos and
pics. i know there will be a few videos from the video competition.
mine and bishops video came joint first with mike and lucas' video. my
video can be found 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/g9k3a).

i didnt take very many pictures, but 'here' (http://tinyurl.com/ncy4z)
are the ones i did take. at the end of that album are a few videos of
mikes double flip attempts. he doesnt land any in the clips, but Joe
Hodges has him landing one on film.

thanks
Amanda

--
amanda.gallacher

'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)
'unicycle.com' (http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
"i cant describe the pain... well, its like childbirth on my leg" -
Mike (swarbrim)
" I wish i didnt have a penis..." - Mike (swarbrim)
- add me
amanda.gallacher's Profile:
http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10009