Old May 24th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Balancing

Interesting. I'll have to try this when I'm not at work where people
would stand outside my office wondering what the heck I'm doing.

I know that I'm always doing little things to practice my balance (I
need all the help I can get). Like putting on socks and shoes and even
tying my shoes. I'll just stand on one foot while I do these things.
I've been working on doing a complete still-stand on my uni too. I
find it incredibly difficult and so far have only managed a few
seconds. If I'm out walking and I see a rail or a thin curb, I'll try
to walk it as far as I can. Balance has become an obsession.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197