Old September 29th 03, 11:08 PM
Arthur Spurr

Default CTC Railway station Cycle Parking Survey

The form isn't due to appear until 1st of October!!!!!!!!! This info is
given with the Cycle Mag. Your ahead of events.

AS

"Chris Gerhard" wrote in message

Has anyone managed to find the railway station survey sign up form on
www.ctc.org.uk?

For those that have not got their copy of Cycle; it came with an urgent
request for volunteers to go and survey local stations for cycle parking
and asked that you register either via snail mail or better on the web as
it saves £2.50 per form to process that paperwork.

Is this another case of the CTC and modern technology don't mix? Another
nice touch is there are two different email addresses listed on the letter.
The one that is not of the form results in a delivery
failure, so use the one on the front of the letter. Just makes you wonder
if the subscription is really worth it when appear to make such basic
errors.

If they get back to me I'll forward the info to the group.

--
Chris dot Gerhard at btclick dot com.