Old January 9th 18, 04:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

Default flat (or dare I say it: hi-riser) bars on my old Paramount

On 1/9/2018 10:10 AM, wrote:
I am such an old coot that I don't feel comfortable bending down over my drop bars anymore, and I never seem to ride down in the drops. So I am thinking I'd be better off with a moustache or North Road-type bar, or even a hi-riser bar. Of course I'd get called a bike dweeb, but they are already calling me that anyway.

Your thoughts, please?

retroguybilly

The bike you actually ride is the best bike. If that means a
different handlebar then go for it.

I first put stingray bars on a Paramount in 1973 for a guy
with a broken collarbone who was then able to ride all
summer as it healed.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/