Old August 5th 13, 05:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
T0m $herman

Default Do pedestrians always have the right of way?

On 7/31/2013 7:18 PM, datakoll wrote:

hmmmm traffic laws are based on intelligence. Pedestrians are morons so they have the ROW. Strong cares for weak.

This is true of boat traffic. People sailing are dummies and have ROW, kayaks will always yield due to superior intelligence.

Canoes and kayaks have the right-of-way over powered craft in all US
waters, but you would be a fool to get in the way of a Mississippi River
barge, or a Wisconsin Dells tourist boat.

trucks have ROW...the Zombie Factor !

MB and Porsche driven 140 n up have ROW thru evening traffic as dew pickups with custom exhausts, decals, low profile wide tires, n rack guns.

If someone with an expensive German car thinks that, I am willing to
trade paint NA$CAR style with my old beat up Honda Civic.

--
T0m $herm@n