Old September 19th 08, 10:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
seward.alaska

Default any tips on starting a local unicycle club? (mostly kids)

I appreciate your encouragement. I found the related posts after I
posted this message...I couldn't figure out how to search for them
before. There was some good suggestions made previously.

Really, we're just a bunch of kids, young and old, who want to get
together and play.

I hope to hear what works for other existing clubs.

Also, does anyone know of any alaskan unicycle clubs?

--
seward.alaska