Old June 8th 09, 04:50 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Kathy and Steve

Default Just did my first long haul mountain bike ride 19 days :)

I too dont agree with the $900 handout, but at least I spent it on health
improvement and not at the pokies. I thought about giving it away, but who
to give it to?? The aid agencys just spend it on the pencil pushers, I have
doubts as to where it really goes. So anyway, decided that at 51 yrs old
with the ability to ride I thought that a MTB might keep the health bills of
the nation down just a little. (BTW my sister got the damn $900 and she has
lived in Canada for almost 30yrs! She got it because she owns 2 homes here
and does an aussie tax return! Now that is disgusting Kevvie!!
Kathy