Old February 24th 05, 08:02 PM

Default FS: RUDY PROJECT AYRUN HELMET NEW! IN THE BOX!

That's right, brand freaking new, just for you. Color is gray, size
small-medium (54-58cm). Helmet is gorgeous, in the box, comes with
detachable visor. SAME helmet worn by Saeco - now Lampre-Cafitta -
racers: Cunego, Simoni, etc. Look on the net and you'll see.

Why am I selling? it fit a bit snug, so I won't bother trying and
getting it all sweaty. The lid is new, email for pics.

Asking price is $75, 50% less than its retail value of $150.

I'm posting because this has to go go go.

thanks,