Old November 13th 18, 09:16 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default more cycling in England

On Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 8:31:01 PM UTC, AMuzi wrote:

in re British 10mph signs, at least the UK spends less than
California, at $3million+ per day to not build a train
which, if actually built, can never break even on operations

https://ktla.com/2018/08/26/californ...lation-delays/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

In California the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. And all of that was done by Pure Might of Virtue Signalling. I'm working on bottling it.

Andre Jute
---after which I'll rename myself Yo! and cut a hit record