Old November 13th 04, 11:53 PM
Robert Haston

I did. I never really got used to my bike seat. I replaced my racing
upright with a racing recumbent. I used to have sore butt with only a few
miles, and sore back, neck, and wrists after 20 miles or so. I've now gone
75 miles with none of this. My cruise speed went from 20 to 23, too (in
pool-table flat Florida).

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
On 12 Nov 2004 15:46:02 GMT, (Paulpstein) wrote:

Study Proves New Bicycle Seat More Healthy

Study Proves Problem Invented By People With Product To Sell

If you care that much, buy a recumbent anyway.

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk