Old September 26th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
isaac steiner

Default A warning on pipe-cutters

When I got my KH36. I was down at Bedfords picking it up, and when he
was trimming the post for me, he used a pipe cutter, and it was very
hard to get into the stem, actually we couldn't get it to. But once we
got some grease around the post it slipped in and out really nice.

If your going to use a pipe cutter, I recommend grease (not just some
little spray lubricant, kinda like a gel, i'm not sure exactly what it's
called)

That's my advice,

Isaac

--