Old March 20th 04, 05:20 PM
Mudhead

Default Canadian Tire bike: Super Cycle Gravity

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 13:38:25 GMT, "TBF" wrote:

"cam" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

Candian Tire stores are offering SuperCycle Gravity bikes, which have
features such as front disc brake and full suspension at the attractive
price of Cnd $300. Has anyone tried these bikes? Is it a durable bike?
Are there any other (better known) bikes with these features in this
price range?

I think he's joking...

Ok he has to be joking... I hope. Canadian Tire was known for their
national ad campaign with a fork installed backwards on one of their
bikes . I had the link to that picture, if I ever locate it I will
post it here for a laugh.

Mudhead