Old February 16th 08, 09:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jim Harvest[_2_]

Default Anyone used Kinetics as a supplier?

x-no-archive:iarocu wrote:
On 16 Feb, 17:36, Duncan Smith wrote:
Just wondering if anyone has bought stuff from Kinetics recently? I
ordered a Speedhub about a week ago, and apart from an initial
automated response - haven't heard anything - despite sending an email
to chase the order up. Maybe he's holiday or something?

Thanks,

Duncan

The shop is 3 miles from me. I'll see if it looks open next toime I'm
passing.

Iain

Its unlikely that Ben's on holiday, he's just extremely slow with admin.
It took to me months to sort out an order with him.

He's a genuine guy, and you do not need to worry about getting your bits
in the end, but you need to phone and email him very often with reminders.