Old February 22nd 19, 12:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default This group

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 10:06:10 AM UTC, Kerr-Mudd,John wrote:
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:28:05 GMT, wrote:

On Friday, February 22, 2019 at 12:28:13 AM UTC, Simon Jester wrote:
On Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 8:01:54 PM UTC, RJH wrote:
On 21/02/2019 18:58, GB wrote:
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all?Â* It's all only about c

yclists.

Not much about cycling - group seems to be the rested home of
pathological cyclist and motorist haters.

That said, I have posted a couple of maintenance and repair issues
over

the years and received some excellent advice.

--
Cheers, Rob

No, most of us are both cyclists and motorists. There are a few sad
lonel

y losers who take their anger at being sad lonely losers out on
cyclists (with chisels). We laugh at them.

Ask a sensible cycling question and you will get a sensible answer.

Panaracer Pasela is the best tyre.
SON Deluxe is the only way to go lighting.
I ride a Dawes Karakum.

Schwalbe Durano Plus are the best tyres.
Exposure lights are the best.
I ride a Scott CR1.

Wilko standard
Lidl rechargeable LEDs
Tesco Best.

You don't have to spend big money to have a bicycle.

With hub dynamo the lights are simply there when you need them. No batteries to change/recharge. Firmly fixed to the bike with Torqueseal. Standlights stay on when stopped.