Old March 13th 19, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default Carpocalypse

On 13/03/2019 16:31, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:42:56 -0000, TMS320 wrote:
On 12/03/2019 23:33, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 12 Mar 2019 23:30:01 -0000, TMS320
wrote:
On 12/03/2019 22:59, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Since global warming is utter bull****, no.

Incorrect. The world is warming. The argument is over whether
humans are contributing to it.

And whether it matters. So some countries get better crops, some
get worse, who cares?

People that have nothing to eat will. When we have wiped ourselves
out the planet will still be a rock in space and bacteria and
fungus will evolve to clean up the mess we made.

The climate has always and will always change. See "ice age" on
google. It's not the end of the world, just like a bit of wind
isn't. I've got a severe weather warning here and my shed hasn't
even blown down.

Weather and climate are different things.

This insignificant little island doesn't have severe weather. It's
amazing how worked up we get about a bit of drizzle.

Think about it this way, what are we doing which the alarmists think
will cause climate change? We're burning fossil fuels, that's
putting carbon from the ground back into the atmosphere, so it's just
like it was before coal and oil were deposited. Where did that coal
and oil come from? Dead plants and animals - therefore there must
have been plants and animals before the coal and oil existed. So
we'll live just like they did, in a ****ing paradise with higher CO2
levels which makes abundant crops.

Anyway it doesn't really matter what your ****ed up opinion is, we
WILL burn all the fossil fuels, it cannot be stopped, so you might
aswell top yourself now.

What opinion have I expressed that is in, your opinion, ****ed up? You
seem to be trying to be, and failing, a mind reader like Nugent.