Old March 15th 19, 01:32 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default GPS Units = Show road steepness?

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 2:26:16 AM UTC-7, Rolf Mantel wrote:
Am 15.03.2019 um 03:27 schrieb John B. Slocomb:
Hey! Somebody got an employee of the month award, complete with $10
Starbucks gift card for saving that $0.05.

A chap I worked with had worked for Ford Motorcar Co. and had gotten a
cash award for showing how they could install 2 fewer sheet metal
screws in the firewall of a Ford motorcar.

The cost of those 2 screws is not their material value but the time of
the worker who has to screw them in.

Exactly - a manufacturing engineer who has analyzed the Tesla says that a single fender panel has 14 operations to install it whereas a Ford would have about 7. And that seems funny to me since my Ford has access panels inside of it to get to the Windshield Washer reservoir for servicing.