Old March 15th 19, 01:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default GPS Units = Show road steepness?

On Friday, March 15, 2019 at 4:52:15 AM UTC-7, Theodore Heise wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 06:09:43 -0700 (PDT),
Zen Cycle wrote:
On Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 5:36:37 PM UTC-4, Radey Shouman wrote:

The thing about an RTC that is likely to make users unhappy is
having to adjust the clock time.

I find this aggravating. I know this probably isn't a legit
RTC, but the clock in my car loses a minute per month (no, I'm
not exaggerating)

Seems I've read somewhere (or heard) that accuracy of some car
clocks can be affected if the voltage isn't close enough to the
expected 12 volts. I can't find much on the web (in a quick
search) to support that possibility, so it may well be wrong.

--
Ted Heise West Lafayette, IN, USA

Old time analog clocks used to be that way. Digital clocks aren't since they use a crystal timer.