Old July 29th 17, 04:13 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default New bike for Jay

List is too much. Good deal.

Way more trail than my trekker with more tire seat post clearance. Is a 2.0" possible ?

Tried larger front narrower rear ?

My warped perspective on using this frame for commuting n not round the stumps warps prob caws ura seriously stronger rider.

Seat post sitting is hill climbing n then stand to negotiate or power ... with less from the rear placed seat post/saddle.

Until I get to gravity gravel ...the geo means lost power ...with JB the long trail mtb/cx is but another hill.

Bummer on the size. Most everything is too ergo tight. The Raleigh is too short...muh butt sores. All those exotic hiking boots...water sneakers.

With a linger stroke yawl get max more from the hill climb position.

Spec may sell a long mount saddle goes back further ..I have Ritchey 4 clamp mount ..carrying spare hardware n a round cabinet magnet.

How'the hub gen fitting in ?