Old May 4th 06, 04:31 AM posted to aus.bicycle

Default Australia post pushbikes ...

My ongoing saga of trying to get the ultimate shopping bicycle ...

It turns out Australia Post bicycles are made by Southcott Cycle
Division South Australia, *but* they only sell to post offices - I just
spent some time on the phone to some bloke with them, no website that I
could easily find ... but their ph no. is (03) 9558 5449 and I said "I
want one", he said "we only sell to post offices". And around we went
a couple of times, but a brick wall.

I wonder why that would be? Any theories? They just said "no" over &
over and would give me no explanation as to why. It must be possible
to get one if I can get past the lackey and talk to someone with some
authority though ... I don't want to have to steal one from aussie
post!