Old September 6th 12, 10:44 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Mike Causer[_3_]

Default New Airless Tire Concepts Honestly Discussed

On Thu, 6 Sep 2012 11:01:30 -0700 (PDT)
TireDesigner wrote:

My name is Hugh and I design tires at Tire Bank. Please read my White
Paper Interviews and I will be happy to answer any questions. Please
read all the interviews before you ask questions. There are three
areas of technology:

[...]

Hmmmm. I start very definitely on the sceptical side. But I did find
the "interviews" interesting, and you seemed to make sense from the
engineering PoV. In fact I'd go so far as to say that you seem to be
an engineer not a marketeer. (This is intended to be praise!)

You say that a lab in England tested some, it just so happens that's
where I live, could you say just who it was?

Mike