Old February 13th 05, 05:54 PM
SpokeyNYC

Default Rivendell Atlantis 64cm LOADED Complete Touring Package! (or buy separately)

Please see my Craigslist ad for description and photos:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/spo/59418795.html

What a sweet ride, loaded with the best components! Please email for
complete specs. '02 frame. Everything works perfectly.

Buy complete package including bike, cyclecomputer, ESGE stand, toolbox
with tools, parts & manuals, Tubus racks, Arkel panniers & handlebar
bags --OR-- buy bike, racks & bags separately. Because I'm busy moving
to a new home, I'd prefer that you pick up in NYC. If not, shipping can
be arranged, but it may take 10 days or so for me to ship. Thanks!