Old July 12th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ron Ruff

Default Biker's Diet

Barnard Frederick wrote:
is a chore to keep up with it all every day. But the low tech way is to
just let yourself go hungry part of the day. I truly believe that if we
are never hungry, then we will never be thin.

Very true. You must make a friend of that "hungry" feeling... it is
actually enjoyable once you get used to it... probably much easier for
most to enjoy than the "pain" of a hard workout. Many are conditioned
to interpret a mere sense of stomach emptiness as hunger, so that we
never even experience the real thing.