Old December 14th 06, 05:41 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Buck

Default No Group Moderator?

On 12/14/2006 17:14:47 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

"Buck" wrote in message

On 12/13/2006 03:22:41 "Edward Dolan" wrote:

But in any event, who cares what a g.d. Englishman (Buck aka Ian Smith)
thinks about anything!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the potatoe [potato] - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great -
Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

Who's Ian Smith?

Well, Ian SOMETHING! Damned if I will look up any of your idiocies. And
for Christ's sakes, learn how to spell potato! An American should not
have to tell an Englishman how to spell.

By the way, anyone buying your Cat Trike these days? Like all recumbent
trikes, it is overpriced but other than that I do not know much about it.
I'll bet old Larry Varney (the depraved Santa Claus) of BROL knows a thing
or two about it though. But he is from Kentucky, which is even a worst
place to be from than Minnesota.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the turnip - Minnesota aka Saint Edward the Great - Order of the
Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

There you go, corrected.

Catrikes are selling well.

There is nowhere worse than Minnesota, because nowhere else has you Teddy poo.

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk