Old January 19th 09, 07:13 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.rec.cycling

Default Woman crushes neighbour's car

On 19 Jan 2009 15:18:13 GMT, Adrian wrote:

gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

Please provide a link to the story you are referencing so that people
may see you lies.

He's referring to this :-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/4592412.stm
(Inquest verdict -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_east/6246140.stm )

Ah good - so when he said:

"that a motorist with four bald tyres who killed four
cyclists was fined for having bald tyres, "

he was actually incorrect in two places:
1) when he said that the motorist had "four bald tyres"
2) when he said that he was "fined for having bald tyres"

Any idea why he lies so regularly?

Is he really entrusted with teaching children?

(PS - I don't mind people making mistakes - we all do that now and
again. However, I do object to people deliberately distorting the
facts and lying when they know that that is what they are doing)