Old December 2nd 03, 03:12 AM
frkrygow

Default Should I wear a helmet?

Rick Onanian wrote:

I apologize to all the real people who I lumped together as frauds.
You know who you are.
--
Rick "Er, they can't read this thread anyway..." Onanian

That is a good point, and pretty funny.

Boy, I stay away for a few days, and it's amazing what pops up!

We now have someone using the phrases "made a jackass of himself,"
"asinine conclusions," "half-assed inquiry," "summarize their drivel,"
"arrogance and nastiness," "acting like a pack of vicious bigots"...

.... all the while, calling for more "character and courtesy" on Usenet!

Personally, I think the pot should apologize to the kettle! ;-)

--
Frank Krygowski [To reply, omit what's between "at" and "cc"]